High N Dry Paste Floatant
Our Paste Floatant is designed to waterproof and improve the buoyancy of leaders and tippets and provides a continuous water barrier from the dry fly to the fly line. Its unique viscosity makes this a multi-use product and also permits use on dry flies and indicator yarn in addition to leaders and tippets. Like all High N Dry Products, it is 100% environmentally friendly, does not contain harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and is not affected by temperature extremes. It comes in an easy to use 1oz. squeezable bottle, with a snap cap and 20 grams of product and sells for a suggested retail price of $9.99. This product comes in case quantities of 20 units.
• 100% environmentally friendly paste floatant
• We’ve incorporated revolutionary materials into the design of our Paste Floatant which makes it by far the best performing paste on the market
• The High N Dry design not only waterproofs, but also adds buoyancy
• This is a versatile product that works well on dry flies and yarn indicators in addition to leaders and tippets
• The Paste Floatant improves mending-useful for dry fly or nymph fishing.
• When dry fly fishing, apply to entire leader and tippet when nymph fishing, apply to the butt section of the leader above the indicator